YIN IMMERSION CANADIAN NATURE
CHAKRAS HEALING COMMUNITY
Escape into the restorative nature of Muskoka as you immerse yourself in a four day summer Yin Yoga retreat! This is your opportunity to deepen your Yin Yoga practice, connect with nature and remove any barriers that are holding you back from achieving your dream life.
Immersed in the heart of Muskoka, and close to the tranquil waters of Lake Muskoka, you’ll explore transformation and relaxation that will give you the ability to live in a blissful state in every moment. Draw from the healing energy and nourishing surroundings and reconnect with your purpose.
You’ll have the opportunity to practice Yin Yoga with some of the best teachers in the world, who will support and guide you, regardless of your current ability. Discover a range of personal growth strategies and yoga methodologies, which, combined with the unique Happy Jack Yoga system, will take you on an empowering journey of self-discovery and transformation through an immersive learning process.
Become a more radiant and centred version of yourself, ready to live and create your dream life.
This is your time. Are you ready?
THIS RETREAT INCLUDES:
- Daily meditation & yin yoga sessions
- Deep self inquiry, personal growth and transformational activities
- Extraordinary workshops on yin, chakras, meridians, etc
- Live crystal singing bowl sessions
- Note: Accommodations not included. The Happy Jack Yoga team can recommend a variety of local accommodations ranging from economical to luxurious
- Note: Meals are not included. There is an option to purchase vegan meals each day during the retreat, and there are a number of local restaurants and grocery stores nearby
Quality Inn Riverside Hotel – Bracebridge, ON, Canada
Sept 27-30, 2019
- Hanna von Hafenbrädl, E-RYT 500 (Lead Facilitator)
- Jeff Lester, USA, RYT 500
THIS YOGA RETREAT IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
- Nourish your mind, body and soul through the transformative practices of yin yoga
- Immerse yourself into an empowering community of growth seekers
- Release limiting beliefs and anything not serving you
- Learn how to balance yin and yang styles of yoga
- Deepen your personal practice
- Inspire you to continue and deepen your yin yoga, pranayama breathing and meditation practices
- Connect you to an international community of like-minded individuals who are passionate about their well-being and making a positive impact on the lives of others
- Expose you to a world-class teaching faculty with expertise in many aspects of yin yoga and transformational work
- Nourish your mind, body, and soul at the deepest levels
- Leave you feeling a deeper sense of connection to Mother Nature
- Expose you to the extraordinary lakes of Muskoka
- $1,000 USD
- $900 USD Early Bird Enrolment (enrol by June 28, 2019)
10% Discount for enrolling with a friend. You and your friend will both receive the discount.
Payment plans are available.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
100% Money-Back Guarantee:
We are committed to your success. If after the first two days of this program you feel that you have not received value, we will refund your full tuition amount. No questions asked.
A Note From Happy Jack
We are thrilled to invite you to join us for this incredible Canadian Yoga Retreat, deeply rooted in the wisdom of Yin Yoga!
Hosted in the hometown of HJY Headquarters, surrounded by the stunning Canadian nature, and exposed to an extraordinary faculty of teachers and leaders.
We have facilitated multiple yoga teacher training programs at this location, and are ecstatic to be returning again in September. In addition to our amazing curriculum, get ready for some extraordinary Canadian cultural experiences that you will never forget!
This retreat has limited space and will sell out quickly. To reserve your spot, click the button below now!