MIDNIGHT SUN NATURE
LAKE SAUNA COMMUNITY
Escape into the restorative nature of Finland as you immerse yourself in a four day summer yoga retreat, nestled in the birch forests of Läyliänen. This is your opportunity to deepen your yoga practice, connect with nature and remove any barriers that are holding you back from achieving your dream life.
Immersed in the heart of our home country, Finland, and close to the tranquil waters of Lake Lappajärvi, you’ll explore transformation and breakthrough that will give you the ability to live in a blissful state in every moment. Draw from the healing energy and nourishing surroundings and reconnect with your purpose.
You’ll have the opportunity to practice yoga with some of the best practitioners in the world, who will support and guide you, regardless of your current ability. Discover a range of personal growth strategies and yoga methodologies, which, combined with the unique Happy Jack Yoga system, will take you on an empowering journey of self-discovery and transformation through an immersive learning process.
Take in the midnight sun, evening sauna sessions and refreshing lake sessions and leave a more empowered, energized version of yourself. You’ll emerge ready and willing to move mountains and claim the life you’ve always dreamed of.
This is your time. Are you ready?
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
- Discover your life purpose
- Challenge yourself physically, mentally and spiritually
- Release limiting beliefs and anything not serving you
- Experience personal breakthroughs
- Deepen your personal practice
- 3 nights shared cottage style accommodations
- Nutritious Vegetarian meals
- Daily meditation & yoga sessions
- Deep self inquiry, personal growth and transformational activities
- Extraordinary workshops (Yin, Ayurveda, Arm Balances, Chakras, etc)
- Live music experiences
- Sauna, lake, nature & midnight sun
THIS RETREAT WILL:
- Inspire you to continue and deepen your yoga and meditation practices
- Connect you to an international community of like-minded individuals who are passionate about their well-being and making a positive impact on the lives of others
- Expose you to a world-class teaching faculty with expertise in many aspects of yoga and transformational work
- Nourish your mind, body, and soul at the deepest levels
- Leave you feeling a deeper sense of connection to Mother Nature
- Expose you to the extraordinary cultural practices of Finland
Abhayaloka Retreat Centre (Läyliänen, Finland)
May 10-13, 2018
- Elena Kokkala, RYT 200
- Jeff Lester, RYT 200
- Sabine Reisinger, RYT 200
- Hanna von Hafenbrädl, E-RYT 200
- Jack Boken, E-RYT 500
A Note From Happy Jack
I am thrilled to invite you to join us for our 4th annual Finland Spring/Summer Yoga Retreat!
Finland is the birthplace of my mother as well as my partner Hanna, and always considered my second home.
We have facilitated multiple yoga retreats and yoga teacher training programs at this location, and are ecstatic to be returning again in May 2018! In addition to our amazing curriculum, get ready for some extraordinary Finnish cultural experiences that you will never forget!
We will dive into the transformative and healing practices of Yoga while experiencing the Finnish lifestyle.
This retreat has limited space and will sell out quickly. To reserve your spot, click the button below now!