PHILOSOPHY ASANA MERIDIANS ANATOMY CHAKRAS
This program is a deep dive in the powerful practice of Yin yoga for Yin lovers and anyone who feels they need to find and create balance in their lives. Yin yoga, as we teach it, is one of the most effective styles of yoga for cultivating healing, inner wisdom, and self awareness.
Western Yogis often prefer a Yang (an active, vinyasa style) practice. In fact, it is this mindset that has molded traditional yoga into a fast paced practice that is great for exercising our bodies. Yet yoga still leaves many students with tendencies to not fully embrace themselves as they are, to miss out on discovering their inner strengths, and misunderstandings of the deeper wisdom in their bodies. This means we need Yin Yoga more than ever!
You are warmly welcome to join this training to explore Yin Yoga and shamanic healing modalities taught by Mathieu Leporini and the Happy Jack Yoga team. Experience and share the joy that only comes from a deep practice of inner awareness. Cultivate a fortitude and presence of mind you never experienced before.
This training will provide everything you need to know about Yin Yoga. We explore the meridians and various chakra systems as applied to Yin. Discover the wisdom behind Yin Yoga asanas and their mental and physical benefits.
Become a more radiant and centred version of yourself, ready to live and create your dream life.
This is your time. Are you ready?
Jan 11 – 14, 2019
- 3 nights shared accommodations
- Healthy vegan and gluten free meals each day
- Digital 21 Day support program to empower students to integrate the practices at home
- Crystal sound sessions with a set of crystal and alchemical crucibles
- Life altering meditations and shamanic healing sessions
Jan 11 – 14, 2019
- Hanna von Hafenbrädl, RYT 500, E-RYT 200 (Lead Facilitator)
- Jeff Lester USA, RYT 500, RYT 200 (Co-Facilitator)
- Mathieu Leporini (Meditation & Healing)
PROGRAM RESULTS AND OUTCOMES:
- Deepen your understanding of philosophy and anatomy applied to Yin Yoga
- Discover how to sequence Yin Yoga poses so you can practice anywhere and anytime
- Experience the various chakra systems and understand Prana, Chi and Meridians
- Explore a system of practices that cultivate all levels of the human being
- Effectively communicate from your heart
- Learn to accept yourself and to enjoy your own company more than ever before. Your relationships will respond in like.
- Get deeply rooted in your inner power, your ability to find peace in all circumstances.
- Begin healing deeply rooted physical and emotional wounds.
- Unlock your body’s deep wisdom and discover many profound truths.
- Explore crystal bowl sound healing and the impact it has on your well-being
- Study mantra, kirtan and other techniques
- Cultivate an extraordinary life
- $850 USD
- $650 USD Early Bird Enrollment (enroll by November 11, 2018)
10% Discount for enrolling with a friend. You and your friend will both receive the discount.
Payment plans are available.
$250 USD non-refundable deposit required to confirm your spot in the training. In the event you are unable to join the training, your payment can be transferred towards another HJY program.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
100% Money-Back Guarantee:
We are committed to your success. If after the first two days of this YTT you feel that you have not received value from this program, we will refund your full tuition amount. No questions asked.
A Note From The Happy Jack Yoga Team
We are thrilled to offer this deeply transformational retreat and training combination in our second home Finland! The Happy Jack Yoga team is internationally known to lead the most transformative programs, and this Yin Yoga Immersion is no exception.
Be prepared to dive deep into the magical world of Yin Yoga where you will make friendships that will last a lifetime!
This training has limited space and will sell out quickly. To reserve your spot, click the button below now!