AUTUMN COLOURS NATURE LAKE SAUNA
September 12-15, 2019
Escape into the restorative nature of Finland as you immerse yourself in a four day yoga retreat, nestled in the autumn coloured birch forests of Läyliänen. This is your opportunity to deepen your yoga practice, connect with nature and remove any barriers that are holding you back from achieving your dream life.
Immersed in the heart of our home country, Finland, and close to the tranquil waters of Lake Lappajärvi, you’ll explore transformation and breakthrough that will give you the ability to live in a blissful state in every moment. Draw from the healing energy and nourishing surroundings and reconnect with your purpose.
Enjoy evening sauna sessions and refreshing lake sessions and leave a more empowered, energized version of yourself. You’ll emerge ready and willing to move mountains and claim the life you’ve always dreamed of.
This is your time. Are you ready?
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
- Discover your life purpose
- Challenge yourself physically, mentally and spiritually
- Release limiting beliefs and anything not serving you
- Experience personal breakthroughs
- Deepen your personal practice
- 3 nights shared cottage style accommodations
- Nutritious Vegetarian meals
- Daily meditation & yoga sessions
- Deep self inquiry, personal growth and transformational activities
- Extraordinary workshops
- Live music experiences
- Sauna, lake & nature
- Complimentary membership to Happy Jack Yoga Affiliate Community and benefits
THIS RETREAT WILL:
- Inspire you to continue and deepen your yoga and meditation practices
- Connect you to an international community of like-minded individuals who are passionate about their well-being and making a positive impact on the lives of others
- Expose you to a world-class teaching faculty with expertise in many aspects of yoga and transformational work
- Nourish your mind, body, and soul at the deepest levels
- Leave you feeling a deeper sense of connection to Mother Nature
- Expose you to the extraordinary cultural practices of Finland
Abhayaloka Retreat Centre (Läyliänen, Finland)
Sept 12-15, 2019
- Jack Boken, E-RYT 500
A Note From Happy Jack
I am thrilled to invite you to join us for our 6th annual Finland Yoga Retreat!
Finland is the birthplace of my mother as well as my partner Hanna, and always considered my second home.
We have facilitated multiple yoga retreats and yoga teacher training programs at this location, and are ecstatic to be returning again! In addition to our amazing curriculum, get ready for some extraordinary Finnish cultural experiences that you will never forget!
We will dive into the transformative and healing practices of Yoga while experiencing the Finnish lifestyle.
This retreat has limited space and will sell out quickly. To reserve your spot, click the button below now!