AYURVEDA NUTRITION SPIRITUALITY
March 9-15, 2020
Welcome to your Spirituality Immersion Yoga Retreat amidst the powerful Himalayan mountains and holy Ganges river of Rishikesh, India! Immerse yourself in a 7 day spiritual pilgrimage, set amidst the powerful peaks of the Himalayan Mountains.
Rishikesh is the Yoga capital of the world located at the banks of the Holy Ganges river. There truly is no better setting for a week of exploring Ayurvedic healing, yoga and pranayama (breathing) exercises.
For 7 days, we will experience deep emotional and physical healing, in a nurturing and authentic ashram setting. We will enjoy the spiritual haven of the most peaceful and modern ashram in Rishikesh, providing us with a clean, pure and sacred atmosphere with abundant, beautiful gardens. This ashram is one of the largest interfaith, spiritual institutions in India – a world renowned sanctuary of peace, joy, inspiration and spiritual communion for people of all walks of life.
Take a deep dive into the ancient practices of Ayurveda with lessons from an Ayurvedic doctor. You will discover your unique Ayurvedic constitution and get guidance in optimal practices to support your constitution in being the best version of yourself, on all levels!
We will discover a range of daily yoga and meditation practices, which, combined with the transformational Happy Jack Yoga system, will help you to tune into your mind and body, and understand the power that can be harnessed when you connect the two.
You will leave a more empowered and enlightened version of yourself, ready to live the life that you always dreamt of!
This is your time. Are you ready?
THIS RETREAT INCLUDES: :
- 6 nights shared accommodations
- Three vegetarian meals each day
- Private 1-1 consultation with Ayurvedic Doctor
- One Ayurvedic massage
- 10 hour Ayurveda Course Certification
- Ganga Aarti experience including VIP Yagna Fire Ceremony
- Cultural group excursions and activities including Himalayan Mountain summit sunrise experience, Ganga river swim and ticket to the world-famous Beatles ashram experience and so much more!
- Airport ground transportation from/to Dehradun Airport (DED) on set dates
- 21 day support program to empower students when back home
- Complimentary membership to Happy Jack Yoga Affiliate Community and benefits
- Transportation: to Dehradun Airport (DED)
Book your flights to Dehradun Airport (DUN) by 1:00pm on Monday March 9th, 2019.
Book your return flights home on Monday March 15th, anytime after 3pm from Dehradun Airport (DUN).
Mar 9-15, 2020
- Hanna von Hafenbrädl, E-RYT 500 (Lead Facilitator)
- Jack Boken, E-RYT, CHPC (Co-Facilitator)
- Jeff Lester, (Co-Facilitator)
- Dr. Harsh Agarwal (Ayurvedic Doctor)
THIS YOGA RETREAT IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
- Explore the ancient wisdom of yoga philosophy
- Discover the incredible effects of sattvic nutrition and an Ayurvedic lifestyle
- Take time out to refocus and rejuvenate and see life from a new perspective
- Assist you in establishing a nourishing spiritual practice & discovering the impact on your life
- Expose you to deeply healing yogic practices that are not traditionally shared in the West
- Discover your Ayurvedic constitution and create a lifestyle to support your unique constitution
- Explore Ayurvedic practices and nutrition
- Study various yogic traditions including: kriyas, mudras, koshas, nadis, chakras, sutras, doshas, etc
- Create or deepen your daily meditation practice
- Experience an authentic ashram life in the Himalayas
- $2,500 USD
- $2,250 USD Early Bird Enrolment (enrol by December 9, 2019)
10% Discount for enrolling with a friend. You and your friend will both receive the discount.
Payment plans are available.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
100% Money-Back Guarantee:
We are committed to your success. If after the first two days of this program you feel that you have not received value from this program, we will refund your full tuition amount. No questions asked.
A Note From Happy Jack
I explored India for the first time in 2012 and spent several months venturing from the northern Himalayas of Kashmir to the southern beaches of Kerala. During this journey, I found myself drawn to Rishikesh, the ‘Yoga Capital of the World.’ In 2015, I returned to Rishikesh to participate in an Advanced 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.I also invested a great deal of time studying and healing with a renowned Ayurvedic Doctor where I learned to heal and balance my mental and physical bodies specific to my personal Ayurvedic constitution. In 2016, I returned to Rishikesh to lead our Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat where even my mother joined us and loved it!
I am delighted to announce we are facilitating this Yoga Retreat at a world-reknowned ashram with our Ayurvedic Doctor! We will dive into the transformative and healing practices of Yoga and Ayurveda while living a truly authentic ashram lifestyle. This unique location is surrounded by the Himalayan mountains on the banks of the holy Ganges River.
This training has limited space and will sell out quickly. To reserve your spot, click the button below now!