TRANSFORMATION PHYSIOLOGY ART OF ASSISTING BREAKTHROUGH
Are you interested in creating lasting change? Do you welcome adversity as a source of personal growth? Would you love the ability to live in a blissful state in any moment? If you are eager to explore transformation and breakthrough philosophy, and how this can impact your yoga practise – this program is for you.
Breakthrough limiting beliefs and transform the area of your life that is most important to you!
Happy Jack has the extraordinary opportunity to be Platinum Partner and friend of Tony Robbins. Together we will draw upon the power of this transformational work and apply it to your yoga practice, your yoga teaching and your life.
A breakthrough is a moment in time when something impossible becomes possible. Using the Happy Jack Yoga methodology, you will witness and experience incredible breakthroughs, both on and off your mat.
Learn how to create and facilitate a powerful environment, which can be used to help guide others through their own breakthroughs. As a yoga teacher, you will gain valuable knowledge and tools to taking your facilitation skills to the next level. You’ll gain the skills to support your students in releasing limiting beliefs and help them become unstuck, while at the same time finding total freedom within your own teaching and life.
This is your time. Are you ready?
October 21-27, 2019
- 100 hour Yoga Alliance Teaching Certification
- Option to purchase vegan meals each day
- 21 day support program to empower students with their transition at home
- This 100 hour Immersion contributes towards the 300 Hour Yoga Mastery Teacher Training Curriculum
Muskoka, ON, Canada
October 21-27, 2019
- Jack Boken, E-RYT 500 (Lead Facilitator)
- Hanna von Hafenbrädl, E-RYT 500 (Co-Facilitator)
PROGRAM RESULTS & OUTCOME:
- Equip you with the tools to transform challenges or suffering into thriving opportunities
- Remove obstacles and produce possibilities where others see limitations
- Achieve a level of mastery in causing breakthroughs and transformation in your life and the lives of others
- Shift your mindset to welcome adversity as a source of growth and contribution
- Explore powerful tools for transforming your physiology and living in a blissful state
- Discover the potential of yogic anatomy
- Deepen the art of hands on assisting skills so that you can massively impact the physical practice of your students
- Apply Human Needs Psychology to your life and discover how to effectively utilize this wisdom while facilitating interventions or coaching
- Master the ability to interrupt patterns in yourself and others
- Create lasting change by mastering the ability to live in a beautiful state, in any moment of your life, under any circumstance
- $2,000 USD
- $1,600 USD Early Bird Enrolment (enrol by Aug 21, 2019)
10% Discount for enrolling with a friend. You and your friend will both receive the discount.
Payment plans are available.
$500 USD non-refundable deposit required to confirm your spot in the training. In the event you are unable to join the training, your payment can be transferred towards another HJY program.
Email email@example.com for more information.
100% Money-Back Guarantee:
We are committed to your success. If after the first two days of this program you feel that you have not received value, we will refund your full tuition amount. No questions asked.
A Note From Happy Jack
I am thrilled to invite you to join us for a truly transformative experience in my hometown of Gravenhurst, ON, Canada!
A few of the greatest breakthroughs I have accomplished in my life have been; losing 100 pounds, getting sober alcohol & drugs & thriving the process of divorce and healing from cancer. These were of course major milestones in my life, however the amazing things about the Breakthrough methodology we will share during this training is that transformation is available to us in every moment.
Inspired by the most powerful content of my friend & mentor Tony Robbins, we have created the Breakthrough Immersion which will transform your teaching and your life.
After exploring more than 30 countries around the world, I am so happy to have made my way back home with my family to Muskoka, and hosting our next 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training right here!
For students traveling from out of town, we have partnered up with a beautiful Bed & Breakfast to ensure you have a fantastic place to call home during our weekends together.
Prepare to ignite your yoga business, your mission and everything you are passionate about. This training has limited space and will sell out quickly.
To reserve your spot, click the button below now!