Get Yoga Alliance Certified next to the tranquil waters of Muskoka, Canada
Are you living an extraordinary life? Do you feel like anything is possible and that you can create your own destiny? If you have pondered these questions and want to gain the tools to create your dream life, then this program is for you.
Our 200 hour Yoga Alliance accredited Yoga Teacher Training course is designed to give you the skills and confidence you need to become a fantastic yogi and build a successful, heart-led career.
Immerse yourself in a transformational program where you will deepen your yoga practice, experience mental and physical transformation and discover the tools you need to lead and inspire others. This program will make you a better yoga teacher and more. You will leave an entrepreneur, armed with a business strategy that will get you the results you desire.
We know it’s possible, because we have done it. Happy Jack Yoga is evidence that you can do anything you set your heart to.
Gravenhurst, ON, Canada
Sept 26 -Dec 13, 2020
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
- Become a leader and create community
- Live and share your yoga, on and off the mat
- Embody your authentic expression
- Identify and release limiting beliefs and anything not serving you
- Experience personal breakthroughs and learn to facilitate them for others
- Effectively communicate from your heart with an articulate & powerful voice
- Create your life as a contribution to others
- Deepen your personal practice
- Build a meaningful and fulfilling business and career you are proud of
- 200 hour Yoga Alliance Teaching Certification
- Business strategy and development for conscious entrepreneurship
- Win Your Day integration program once the training is over
- Online Healing Circle with Happy Hanna
THIS TRAINING WILL:
- Equip you with the tools to design and lead a powerful yoga class
- Facilitate transformational activities and promote self-inquiry to enhance your personal growth
- Explore the anatomy and physiology of yoga by learning the breakdown, alignment, modifications, and sequencing of poses
- Evaluate the physical and energetic bodies to ensure a safe experience for your students while confidently providing hands-on assists
- Study the traditional Eastern philosophies of yoga; including asana, pranayama, kirtan, kriyas, meditation and how to apply the teachings in your practice and teaching
- Share and embody the values & ethics of yoga teaching
- Develop techniques to create an authentic connection with your students and everyone in your life
- Provide effective presentation and communication skills to teach to different levels
- Discuss the business side of yoga and how to create the lifestyle and career that you desire
- Delve into nutrition education and its impact on holistic well-being
- Discover and embody your unique style of teaching and leading
Gravenhurst, ON, Canada
Oct 31 – Nov 1
- Jack Boken, E-RYT 500 (Lead Facilitator)
- Hanna von Hafenbrädl, E-RYT 500 (Lead Facilitator)
- Jeff Lester, RYT-500 (Co-Facilitator)
- Terhi Talvela, RYT-500 (Co-Facilitator)
Textbooks and Materials:
- The Wisdom Of Yoga by Stephen Cope
- The Great Work Of Your Life by Stephen Cope
- The Key Poses of Yoga by Ray Long
- Email email@example.com for pricing and early bird discount
- Monthly payment plans are available
100% Money-Back Guarantee:
We are committed to your success. If after the first two days of this YTT you feel that you have not received massive value from this program, we will refund your full tuition amount. No questions asked.
A Note From Happy Jack
I am thrilled to invite you to join us for a truly transformative experience in my hometown of Gravenhurst, ON, Canada!
After exploring more than 30 countries around the world, I am so happy to have made my way back home with my family to Muskoka, and hosting our next 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training right here!
This training has limited space and will sell out quickly. To reserve your spot, click the button below now!