Get Yoga Alliance Certified next to the tranquil waters of Muskoka, Canada
Are you living an extraordinary life? Do you feel like anything is possible and that you can create your own destiny? If you have pondered these questions and want to gain the tools to create your dream life, then this program is for you.
Our 200 hour Yoga Alliance accredited Yoga Teacher Training course is designed to give you the skills and confidence you need to become a fantastic yogi and build a successful, heart-led career.
Immerse yourself in a transformational program where you will deepen your yoga practice, experience mental and physical transformation and discover the tools you need to lead and inspire others. This program will make you a better yoga teacher and more. You will leave an entrepreneur, armed with a business strategy that will get you the results you desire.
We know it’s possible, because we have done it. Happy Jack Yoga is evidence that you can do anything you set your heart to.
Gravenhurst, ON, Canada
Sept 21 -Dec 15, 2019
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
- Become a leader and create community
- Live and share your yoga, on and off the mat
- Embody your authentic expression
- Identify and release limiting beliefs and anything not serving you
- Experience personal breakthroughs and learn to facilitate them for others
- Effectively communicate from your heart with an articulate & powerful voice
- Create your life as a contribution to others
- Deepen your personal practice
- Build a meaningful and fulfilling business and career you are proud of
- 200 hour Yoga Alliance Teaching Certification
- Digital 21 day support program to empower students with their transition back home
- Business strategy and development for conscious entrepreneurship
- Complimentary membership to Happy Jack Yoga Affiliate Community and benefits
THIS TRAINING WILL:
- Equip you with the tools to design and lead a powerful yoga class
- Facilitate transformational activities and promote self-inquiry to enhance your personal growth
- Explore the anatomy and physiology of yoga by learning the breakdown, alignment, modifications, and sequencing of poses
- Evaluate the physical and energetic bodies to ensure a safe experience for your students while confidently providing hands-on assists
- Study the traditional Eastern philosophies of yoga; including asana, pranayama, kirtan, kriyas, meditation and how to apply the teachings in your practice and teaching
- Share and embody the values & ethics of yoga teaching
- Develop techniques to create an authentic connection with your students and everyone in your life
- Provide effective presentation and communication skills to teach to different levels
- Discuss the business side of yoga and how to create the lifestyle and career that you desire
- Delve into nutrition education and its impact on holistic well-being
- Discover and embody your unique style of teaching and leading
Gravenhurst, ON, Canada
Nov 30 – Dec 1
- Jack Boken, E-RYT 500 (Lead Facilitator)
- Hanna von Hafenbrädl, E-RYT 500 (Co-Facilitator)
- Rhonda Wiebe, RYT 500
- Billy Brown, RYT 500
Textbooks and Materials:
- The Wisdom Of Yoga by Stephen Cope
- The Great Work Of Your Life by Stephen Cope
- The Key Muscles of Yoga by Ray Long, MD, FRCSC
- $3,000 USD
- $2,700 USD Early Bird Enrolment (enrol by June 21, 2019)
Payment plans available.
$500 USD non-refundable deposit required to confirm your spot in the training. In the event you are unable to join the training, your payment can be transferred towards another HJY program.
Email email@example.com for more information.
Give Back Program:
- 10% discount for teachers who have previously completed a 200-hour YTT program.
- 10% discount for enrolling with a friend! You and your friend will both receive the discount.
100% Money-Back Guarantee:
We are committed to your success. If after the first two days of this YTT you feel that you have not received massive value from this program, we will refund your full tuition amount. No questions asked.
A Note From Happy Jack
I am thrilled to invite you to join us for a truly transformative experience in my hometown of Gravenhurst, ON, Canada!
After exploring more than 30 countries around the world, I am so happy to have made my way back home with my family to Muskoka, and hosting our next 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training right here!
For students traveling from out of town, we have partnered up with a beautiful Bed & Breakfast to ensure you have a fantastic place to call home during our weekends together.
This training has limited space and will sell out quickly. To reserve your spot, click the button below now!