Get Yoga Alliance Certified in Finland
Are you living an extraordinary life? Do you feel like anything is possible and that you can create your own destiny? Would you love to deepen your practice, or teach yoga? If you have pondered these questions and want to gain the tools to create your dream yoga business, then this program is for you.
Discover your full potential during our 200 hour Yoga Alliance accredited yoga teacher training in Helsinki, Finland.
This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, spread over 19 transformational days, is an extraordinary opportunity to deepen your practice, discover the tools you need to take your yoga-focused business to the next level and touch the hearts and minds of those around you. It is an empowering journey of self-discovery and fantastic personal and spiritual growth through an immersive learning process.
Learn yoga in the framework of the Happy Jack Yoga philosophy and gain accreditation from the largest yoga alliance in the world. You will leave with the power to lead with passion and the confidence to truly live your dream. Connect more deeply with your students as you guide them through their practice and create a powerful yoga experience for them and for yourself.
This is your time. Are you ready?
June 1-23, 2021
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
- Become a leader and create community
- Live and share your yoga, on and off the mat
- Embody your authentic expression
- Release limiting beliefs and anything not serving you
- Experience personal breakthroughs and learn to facilitate them for others
- Effectively communicate from your heart with an articulate & powerful voice
- Create your life as a contribution to others
- Deepen your personal practice
- 200 hour Yoga Alliance Teaching Certification
- One year of High Performance Group Coaching with Happy Jack
- One year access to our high vibe HJY VIP Experience Mastermind
- Lifetime access to our HJY Teachers Community Mastermind
THIS TRAINING WILL:
- Equip you with the tools to design and lead a powerful yoga class
- Facilitate transformational activities and promote self-inquiry to enhance your personal growth
- Explore the anatomy and physiology of yoga by learning the breakdown, alignment, modifications, and sequencing of poses
- Evaluate the physical and energetic bodies to ensure a safe experience for your students while confidently providing hands-on assists
- Study the traditional Eastern philosophies of yoga; including asana, pranayama, kirtan, kriyas, meditation and how to apply the teachings in your practice and teaching
- Share and embody the values & ethics of yoga teaching
- Develop techniques to create an authentic connection with your students and everyone in your life
- Provide effective presentation and communication skills to teach to different levels
- Discuss the business side of yoga and how to create the lifestyle and career that you desire
- Delve into nutrition education and its impact on holistic well-being
- Discover and embody your unique style of teaching and leading
Sagayoga SPACE, Punavuori, Helsinki, Finland
- Jack Boken, E-RYT 500 (Lead Facilitator)
- Hanna von Hafenbrädl, RYT 500, E-RYT 200 (Lead Facilitator)
- Jeff Lester, RYT-500 (Co-Facilitator, Yin, Ayurveda and Anatomy)
- Terhi Talvela, RYT-500
- Anna Elfving-Gomes, RYT-500
- Rosa Rantanen (Alignment, Hands on Assisting)
Textbooks and Materials:
- The Wisdom Of Yoga by Stephen Cope
- The Great Work Of Your Life by Stephen Cope
- The Key Muscles of Yoga by Ray Long, MD, FRCSC
- Email email@example.com for pricing and early bird discount
Monthly Payment Plans Available.
100% Money-Back Guarantee:
We are committed to your success. If after the first two days of this YTT you feel that you have not received value from this program, we will refund your full tuition amount. No questions asked.
A Note From Happy Jack
I am thrilled to invite you to join us for a truly transformative experience in the Nordic beauty of Finland!
Finland is the birthplace of my mother as well as my partner Hanna, and always considered my second home.
We have been leading yoga retreats and yoga teacher trainings in Finland for many years, and are ecstatic to be bringing this transformational training during the long midsummer night summer. We’re hosting this training at Sagayoga SPACE in Punavuori, a community created Saga Turtianen, one of our RYT-200 and RYT-500 graduates who has now open four studios in Helsinki.
If you are passionate to connect and mastermind with a high vibe tribe, then this world-class training and faculty is for you!
We will dive into the transformative and healing practices of Yoga. This program will change your life.
We have very limited space and the training will sell out quickly. To reserve your spot, click the button below now!