Get Yoga Alliance Certified in Finland
Are you living an extraordinary life? Do you feel like anything is possible and that you can create your own destiny? If you have pondered these questions and want to gain the tools to create your dream yoga business, then this program is for you.
Discover your full potential during our 200 hour Yoga Alliance accredited yoga teacher training immersed in the beautiful birch forests of Läyliäinen, Finland.
This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, spread over 17 transformational days, is an extraordinary opportunity to deepen your practice, discover the tools you need to take your yoga-focused business to the next level and touch the hearts and minds of those around you. It is an empowering journey of self-discovery and fantastic personal and spiritual growth through an immersive learning process.
Learn yoga in the framework of the Happy Jack Yoga philosophy and gain accreditation from the largest yoga alliance in the world. You will leave with the power to lead with passion and the confidence to truly live your dream. Connect more deeply with your students as you guide them through their practice and create a powerful yoga experience for them and for yourself.
This is your time. Are you ready?
June 3-19, 2019
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
- Become a leader and create community
- Live and share your yoga, on and off the mat
- Embody your authentic expression
- Release limiting beliefs and anything not serving you
- Experience personal breakthroughs and learn to facilitate them for others
- Effectively communicate from your heart with an articulate & powerful voice
- Create your life as a contribution to others
- Deepen your personal practice
- 200 hour Yoga Alliance Teaching Certification
- 16 nights shared accommodations
- Vegetarian meals each day
- Cultural group excursions
- Digital 21 day support program to empower students with their transition back home
THIS TRAINING WILL:
- Equip you with the tools to design and lead a powerful yoga class
- Facilitate transformational activities and promote self-inquiry to enhance your personal growth
- Explore the anatomy and physiology of yoga by learning the breakdown, alignment, modifications, and sequencing of poses
- Evaluate the physical and energetic bodies to ensure a safe experience for your students while confidently providing hands-on assists
- Study the traditional Eastern philosophies of yoga; including asana, pranayama, kirtan, kriyas, meditation and how to apply the teachings in your practice and teaching
- Share and embody the values & ethics of yoga teaching
- Develop techniques to create an authentic connection with your students and everyone in your life
- Provide effective presentation and communication skills to teach to different levels
- Discuss the business side of yoga and how to create the lifestyle and career that you desire
- Delve into nutrition education and its impact on holistic well-being
- Discover and embody your unique style of teaching and leading
June 3-19, 2019
- Jack Boken, E-RYT 500 (Lead Facilitator)
- Hanna von Hafenbrädl, RYT 500, E-RYT 200 (Co-Facilitator)
- Jeff Lester, Yin, Ayurveda and Anatomy
Textbooks and Materials:
- The Wisdom Of Yoga by Stephen Cope
- The Great Work Of Your Life by Stephen Cope
- The Key Muscles of Yoga by Ray Long, MD, FRCSC
- $3,900 USD
- $3,500 USD Early Bird Enrollment (enroll by April 3, 2019)
Payment plans are available.
$500 USD non-refundable deposit required to confirm your spot in the training. In the event you are unable to join the training, your payment can be transferred towards another HJY program.
Email email@example.com for more information.
Give Back Program:
- 10% discount for teachers who have previously completed a 200-hour YTT program.
- 10% discount for enrolling with a friend! You and your friend will both receive the discount.
100% Money-Back Guarantee:
We are committed to your success. If after the first two days of this YTT you feel that you have not received value from this program, we will refund your full tuition amount. No questions asked.
A Note From Happy Jack
I am thrilled to invite you to join us for a truly transformative experience in the Nordic beauty of Finland!
Finland is the birthplace of my mother as well as my partner Hanna, and always considered my second home.
We have facilitated multiple yoga retreats and yoga teacher training programs at this location, and are ecstatic to be returning again for the midnight sun next year! In addition to our amazing curriculum, get ready for some extraordinary Finnish cultural experiences that you will never forget!
We will dive into the transformative and healing practices of Yoga while experiencing the Finnish lifestyle. This program will change your life.
This training has limited space and will sell out quickly. To reserve your spot, click the button below now!