Get Yoga Alliance Certified in India
Are you living an extraordinary life? Do you feel like anything is possible and that you can create your own destiny? If you have pondered these questions and want to gain the tools to create your dream yoga business, then this program is for you.
Discover your full potential during our 200 hour Yoga Alliance accredited yoga teacher training in the world capital of yoga, Rishikesh, India!
This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, spread over 19 transformational days, is an extraordinary opportunity to deepen your practice, discover the tools you need to take your yoga-focused business to the next level and touch the hearts and minds of those around you. It is an empowering journey of self-discovery and fantastic personal and spiritual growth through an immersive learning process.
Learn yoga in the framework of the Happy Jack Yoga philosophy where the Eastern and the Western teaching meet. You will gain your 200 hr accreditation from the largest yoga alliance in the world. You will leave with the power to lead with passion and the confidence to truly live your dream. Connect more deeply with your students as you guide them through their practice and create a powerful yoga experience for them and for yourself.
This is your time. Are you ready?
March 9-27, 2020
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
- Become a leader and create community
- Experience authentic ashram life in India
- Live and share your yoga, on and off the mat
- Embody your authentic expression
- Release limiting beliefs and anything not serving you
- Experience personal breakthroughs and learn to facilitate them for others
- Effectively communicate from your heart with an articulate & powerful voice
- Create your life as a contribution to others
- Deepen your personal practice
- Deepen your spiritual practice
- 200 hour Yoga Alliance Teaching Certification
- 18 nights shared accommodations
- 3 Vegetarian meals each day
- Private 1-1 consultation with Ayurvedic Doctor
- One Ayurvedic massage
- 10 hour Ayurveda Course Certification
- Ganga Aarti experiences including 1 special seating experience at Yagna Fire Ceremony
- Cultural group excursions and activities including Punjakuri temple sunrise, Ganga river swim and exploration of the famous Beatles ashram
- Airport ground transportation from/to Dehradun Airport (DED) on set dates and times
- Digital 21 day support program to empower students with their transition back home
- Complimentary membership to Happy Jack Yoga Affiliate Community and benefits
THIS TRAINING WILL:
- Equip you with the tools to design and lead a powerful yoga class
- Facilitate transformational activities and promote self-inquiry to enhance your personal growth
- Explore the anatomy and physiology of yoga by learning the breakdown, alignment, modifications, and sequencing of poses
- Evaluate the physical and energetic bodies to ensure a safe experience for your students while confidently providing hands-on assists
- Study the traditional Eastern philosophies of yoga; including asana, pranayama, kirtan, kriyas, meditation and how to apply the teachings in your practice and teaching
- Share and embody the values & ethics of yoga teaching
- Develop techniques to create an authentic connection with your students and everyone in your life
- Provide effective presentation and communication skills to teach to different levels
- Discuss the business side of yoga and how to create the lifestyle and career that you desire
- Delve into nutrition education and its impact on holistic well-being
- Discover and embody your unique style of teaching and leading
- Explore the ancient wisdom of yoga philosophy & gain valuable ways to share this and positively impact the lives of others
- Deepen your understanding and competency in the anatomy of the energetic body
- Discover the incredible effects of sattvic nutrition and an Ayurvedic lifestyle
- Teach you to lead profoundly transformative practices for others
- Receive your spiritual name, learn the meaning and purpose of having one
- Assist you in establishing a nourishing spiritual practice & discovering the impact on your life
- Expose you to deeply healing yogic practices that are not traditionally shared in the West
- Discover your Ayurvedic constitution and create a lifestyle to support your unique constitution
- Explore Ayurvedic practices and nutrition
- Create or deepen your daily meditation practice
March 9-27, 2020
- Hanna von Hafenbrädl, RYT 500, E-RYT 200 (Lead Facilitator)
- Jack Boken, E-RYT 500 (Lead Facilitator)
- Jeff Lester, Yin, Ayurveda and Anatomy
Textbooks and Materials:
- The Wisdom Of Yoga by Stephen Cope
- The Great Work Of Your Life by Stephen Cope
- The Key Muscles of Yoga by Ray Long, MD, FRCSC
- $3,900 USD
- $3,510 USD Early Bird Enrolment (enrol by Dec 9, 2019)
Payment plans are available.
$500 USD non-refundable deposit required to confirm your spot in the training. In the event you are unable to join the training, your payment can be transferred towards another HJY program.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Give Back Program:
- 10% discount for teachers who have previously completed a 200-hour YTT program.
- 10% discount for enrolling with a friend! You and your friend will both receive the discount.
100% Money-Back Guarantee:
We are committed to your success. If after the first two days of this YTT you feel that you have not received value from this program, we will refund your full tuition amount. No questions asked.
A Note From Happy Jack
India is truly magical and I’m thrilled to invite you on this journey!
I explored India for the first time in 2012 and spent several months venturing from the northern Himalayas of Kashmir to the southern beaches of Kerala. During this journey, I found myself drawn to Rishikesh, the ‘Yoga Capital of the World.’ In 2015, I returned to Rishikesh to participate in an Advanced 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training. I also invested a great deal of time studying and healing with a renowned Ayurvedic Doctor where I learned to heal and balance my mental and physical bodies specific to my personal Ayurvedic constitution. In 2016, I returned to Rishikesh to lead our Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat where even my mother joined us and loved it!
I am delighted to announce we are facilitating this 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at a world-renowned ashram, right on the Ganges River and surrounded by the Himalayan Mountains! We will dive into the transformative and healing practices of Yoga and Ayurveda while living a truly authentic ashram lifestyle.
This training has limited space and will sell out quickly. To reserve your spot, click the button below now!