TRANSFORMATION PHYSIOLOGY ART OF ASSISTING BREAKTHROUGH
Are you interested in creating lasting change? Do you welcome adversity as a source of personal growth? Would you love the ability to live in a blissful state in any moment? If you are eager to explore transformation and breakthrough philosophy, and how this can impact your yoga practise – this program is for you.
Breakthrough limiting beliefs and transform the area of your life that is most important to you, while immersed in the beautiful nature of Läyliäinen, in our home country of Finland.
Happy Jack has the extraordinary opportunity to be Platinum Partner and friend of Tony Robbins. Together we will draw upon the power of this transformational work and apply it to your yoga practice, your yoga teaching and your life.
A breakthrough is a moment in time when something impossible becomes possible. Using the Happy Jack Yoga methodology, you will witness and experience incredible breakthroughs, both on and off your mat.
Learn how to create and facilitate a powerful environment, which can be used to help guide others through their own breakthroughs. As a yoga teacher, you will gain valuable knowledge and tools to taking your facilitation skills to the next level. You’ll gain the skills to support your students in releasing limiting beliefs and help them become unstuck, while at the same time finding total freedom within your own teaching and life.
This is your time. Are you ready?
- 75 hour Yoga Alliance Teaching Certification
- 7 nights shared accommodations
- Three vegetarian meals each day
- Cultural group excursions & activities
- Airport ground transportation from/to Helsinki Vantaa International Airport (HEL)
- 21 day support program to empower students with their transition back home
- This 75 hour Immersion contributes towards the 300 Hour Happy Jack Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training Curriculum
May 19-26, 2018
- Jack Boken, E-RYT 500 (Lead Facilitator)
- Hanna von Hafenbrädl, E-RYT 200 (Co-Facilitator)
PROGRAM RESULTS & OUTCOME:
- Equip you with the tools to transform challenges or suffering into thriving opportunities
- Remove obstacles and produce possibilities where others see limitations
- Achieve a level of mastery in causing breakthroughs and transformation in your life and the lives of others
- Shift your mindset to welcome adversity as a source of growth and contribution
- Explore powerful tools for transforming your physiology and living in a blissful state
- Discover the potential of yogic anatomy
- Deepen the art of hands on assisting skills so that you can massively impact the physical practice of your students
- Apply Human Needs Psychology to your life and discover how to effectively utilize this wisdom while facilitating interventions or coaching
- Master the ability to interrupt patterns in yourself and others
- Create lasting change by mastering the ability to live in a beautiful state, in any moment of your life, under any circumstance
- $2,900 USD
- $2,500 USD Early Bird Enrollment (enroll by March 19, 2018)
10% Discount for enrolling with a friend. You and your friend will both receive the discount.
Payment plans are available.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
100% Money-Back Guarantee:
We are committed to your success. If after the first two days of this program you feel that you have not received value from this program, we will refund your full tuition amount. No questions asked.
A Note From Happy Jack
A few of the greatest breakthroughs I have accomplished in my life have been; losing 100 pounds, getting sober alcohol & drugs & thriving the process of divorce and healing from cancer. These were of course major milestones in my life, however the amazing things about the Breakthrough methodology we will share during this training is that transformation is available to us in every moment.
Inspired by the most powerful content of my friend & mentor Tony Robbins, we have created the Breakthrough Immersion which will transform your teaching and your life.
Compress decades of growth into one week at this powerful Breakthrough Immersion in the Nordic beauty of Läyliäinen, Finland!
Finland is the birthplace of my mother as well as my partner Hanna, and always considered my second home.
We have facilitated multiple yoga retreats and yoga teacher training programs at this location, and are ecstatic to be returning again in May! In addition to our amazing curriculum, get ready for some extraordinary Finnish cultural experiences that you will never forget!
We will dive into the transformative and healing practices of Yoga while experiencing the Finnish lifestyle.
This retreat has limited space and will sell out quickly. To reserve your spot, click the button below now!