AYURVEDA PHILOSOPHY NUTRITION CLEANSING LIFESTYLE
Are you able to experience peace and acceptance while exposed to challenging life circumstances? Do you create mental freedom while surrounded by chaos? Are you interested in healing yourself at the core of your being? If you are eager to explore these questions and gain the tools you need to find fulfillment – this program is for you.
Yoga is a spiritual practise that offers deep emotional and physical healing to those who truly seek it. We are taking your practise even further, giving you an extraordinary opportunity to heal, cleanse and connect with yourself at the deepest level of your soul.
Immerse yourself in a 7 day spiritual pilgrimage, set amidst the powerful peaks of the Himalayan mountains, next to the holy Ganges river of Rishikesh, India – the Yoga capital of the world.
Deep dive into the ancient practices of Ayurveda, where you will learn to connect the mind and body, listen to the wisdom of your soul and use the power you already possess within to heal the scars of past wounds. Discover your unique mind-body type and the specific needs that derive from it, and learn how to combine nutritional balance with your yoga practise.
Combine these lessons in spiritual healing with your yoga teacher training and the unique Happy Jack Yoga methodology, and develop a powerful offering which you can share with your communities. Get ready for an enlightening and empowering week of personal understanding.
This is your time. Are you ready?
- 75 hour Yoga Alliance Teaching Certification
- 7 nights shared accommodations
- Three vegetarian meals each day
- One Ayurvedic massage
- Cultural group excursions and activities including Punjakuri temple sunrise, Ganga river swim and exploration of the famous Beatles ashram
- Airport ground transportation from/to Dehradun Airport (DED)
- 21 day support program to empower students with their transition back home
- This 75 hour Immersion contributes towards the 300 Hour Happy Jack Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training Curriculum
Mar 9-16, 2019
- Jack Boken, E-RYT 500 (Lead Facilitator)
- Hanna von Hafenbrädl, E-RYT 200 (Co-Facilitator)
- Dr. Harsh Agarwal (Ayurvedic Doctor)
PROGRAM RESULTS & OUTCOME:
- Explore the ancient wisdom of yoga philosophy & gain valuable ways to share this and positively impact the lives of others
- Deepen your understanding and competency in the anatomy of the energetic body
- Discover the incredible effects of sattvic nutrition and an Ayurvedic lifestyle
- Teach you to lead profoundly transformative practices for others
- Assist you in establishing a nourishing spiritual practice & discovering the impact on your life
- Expose you to deeply healing yogic practices that are not traditionally shared in the West
- Discover your Ayurvedic constitution and create a lifestyle to support your unique constitution
- Explore nutrition and it’s long term impact on human longevity
- Experience the powerful effects of kundalini yoga
- Study various yogic traditions including: kriyas, mudras, koshas, nadis, chakras, vayus, sutras, gunas, doshas, etc
- Create or deepen your daily meditation practice
- Experience an authentic ashram life in the Himalayas
- $2,500 USD
- $2,100 USD Early Bird Enrollment (enroll by Dec 3, 2017)
10% Discount for enrolling with a friend. You and your friend will both receive the discount.
Payment plans are available.
$500 USD non-refundable deposit required to confirm your spot in the training. In the event you are unable to join the training, your payment can be transferred towards another HJY program.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
100% Money-Back Guarantee:
We are committed to your success. If after the first two days of this YTT you feel that you have not received value from this program, we will refund your full tuition amount. No questions asked.
A Note From Happy Jack
I explored India for the first time in 2012 and spent several months venturing from the northern Himalayas of Kashmir to the southern beaches of Kerala. During this journey, I found myself drawn to Rishikesh, the ‘Yoga Capital of the World.’ In 2015, I returned to Rishikesh to participate in an Advanced 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.I also invested a great deal of time studying and healing with a renowned Ayurvedic Doctor where I learned to heal and balance my mental and physical bodies specific to my personal Ayurvedic constitution. In 2016, I returned to Rishikesh to lead our Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat where even my mother joined us and loved it!
I am delighted to announce we are facilitating this 75 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at the incredible ashram of my Ayurvedic Doctor! We will dive into the transformative and healing practices of Yoga and Ayurveda while living a truly authentic ashram lifestyle. This all done in proximity to the Himalayan mountains and the Ganges River.
This training has limited space and will sell out quickly. To reserve your spot, click the button below now!